Breakfast is the key to getting the day started and maintaining the one’s energy throughout. This delicious and healthy recipe for Apple and Oatmeal Pancakes come from our friends at VitalFit.
“Very simple to make and are a great snack option as well, especially for the kids! You can make many fruit variations of these pancakes, but my favorites are apples, asian pear, nectarines, peaches and strawberries.”
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 1 apple diced
- 1 tspn cinnamon
- 1 tspn vanilla
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tspn agave nectar
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Preheat griddle to 300’F .
- Add egg, egg whites and apple to a blender. Blend on high until mixture becomes liquid.
- Add rolled oats, cinnamon, and vanilla. Blend on high.
- Spoon heaped tablespoons of mixture onto griddle.
- Cook each side for about 2 minutes.
- Serve with greek yogurt, drizzle of agave nectar and blueberries.
Servings: About 15 small pancakes.
Nutritional Analysis per Serving (Includes Yogurt and Blueberries)
- Calories 434 K/cal
- Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 185 mg
- Sodium 182 mg
- Carbohydrates 59 g
- Total Sugars 22 g
- Dietary Fiber 13 g
- Protein 28 g